Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 31

Thread: The Commonly Confused Words Test

  1. #11
    Inactive Member sic's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 22nd, 2004
    Posts
    549
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: The Commonly Confused Words Test

    You scored 80% Beginner, 100% Intermediate, 81% Advanced, and 77% Expert!
    [img]http://www.darkphotography.net/Media/Bands/Cradle%20Of%20Filth/CradleLogo_Roll.jpg[/img]

  2. #12
    Inactive Member imported_elp6n's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 31st, 2004
    Posts
    5,510
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: The Commonly Confused Words Test

    You scored 80% Beginner, 93% Intermediate, 93% Advanced, and 72% Expert!

    You scored higher than 9% on Beginner
    You scored higher than 25% on Intermediate
    You scored higher than 48% on Advanced
    You scored higher than 53% on Expert

    80% beginner? geez that stinks!
    You'll shoot your eye out.

    [img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v635/elp6n/santa.jpg[/img]

  3. #13
    Inactive Member TheBeast's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 24th, 2004
    Posts
    4,351
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: The Commonly Confused Words Test

    Don't know how good or bad this is but this is what I got:

    You scored 86% Beginner, 86% Intermediate, 100% Advanced, and 66% Expert
    [COLOR="Lime"][SIZE="6"][FONT="Century Gothic"]CREAG AN TUIRC[/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR]
    [img]http://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a183/mm38nut/thkfc.gif[/img]

  4. #14
    Inactive Member JAJ's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 4th, 2003
    Posts
    45
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: The Commonly Confused Words Test

    Here's what it said about me:
    English Genius
    You scored 100% Beginner, 100% Intermediate, 100% Advanced, and 94% Expert!

  5. #15
    Inactive Member knight_67's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 11th, 2002
    Posts
    2,831
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: The Commonly Confused Words Test

    let's see counts do this one..
    "i asked a toothless man, who all these people were and, he said the soapmakers...and we are workin workin"



  6. #16
    Guest 's Avatar

    Re: The Commonly Confused Words Test

    80, 100,87,55 - yokel. I liked the "Are you lying" test better. I scored a -5 and did better than 99%. http://www.okcupid.com/tests/take?te...13569935257263 [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

  7. #17
    Inactive Member oakland_raiders's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 17th, 2004
    Posts
    1,204
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: The Commonly Confused Words Test

    MY SCORE:
    93 93 75 55
    2006 Chick-Fil-A Bowl Champions
    Hokies 24 Bulldogs 31

    R.I.P. UgaVI 1999-2008
    "Damn good dog!"

  8. #18
    Inactive Member imported_blue52's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 14th, 2002
    Posts
    893
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: The Commonly Confused Words Test

    English Genius
    You scored 80% Beginner, 100% Intermediate, 93% Advanced, and 88% Expert!

  9. #19
    Guest 's Avatar

    Re: The Commonly Confused Words Test

    Perty good I reckon.

    You scored 86% Beginner, 93% Intermediate, 87% Advanced, and 66% Expert

  10. #20
    Inactive Member N2SPORTS's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 15th, 2002
    Posts
    182
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: The Commonly Confused Words Test

    Mine sucked.
    26%beginner,86%intermediate,87%advanced,66%expert.
    It said something about being suprised I did so poor in the beginner but did OK in the intermediate and advanced.Well I have been out of school for 17 years!
    I'll always want a little more than I already have.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •